DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
1) The Docksider at Kevins Dockside Deli- "Kevins NY Style Dockside Deli in the Harborside Plaza puts out his mammoth sandwich, stuffed to the crusts with roast beef and pastrami, and gives you some patato salad and a crisp pickle for $8.95. If it weren't so good, it would be tough to eat the whole behemoth. All their sandwiches are the same giant size. Friendliest family of guys ( dad and two sons) we've met in a long time, too"-Palm Beach Post.
2) Grouper Dog at the Cruzan Rum Bar at Panama Hatties- "Maybe its the laid-back tiki beach atmosphere at the Cruzan Rum Bar at Panama Hatties that makes this a value, but for $3.50, another few bucks for a beer, you can be in a Keys state of mind without a $30 gas tab. Wear shorts and flip flops- and a hat. Its all outdoors" -PalmBeach Post.
3) Calzone at Vinnys Pizza- "We love Calzone! Vinnys does a yummy spinach version, with the traditional side of marinara for only $8.95 (only $4.50 when you share it). A cheese-stuffed one is a buck less. Ask for Ray- hes a riot." -Palm Beach Post.
4) Nut-Crusted Snapper at Coola Fish Bar- "Their snapper with signature potato is on their specials menu, so get there early for it, and you'll see what the fuss is all about at these restaurants owned by Jim Taube (Kee Grill, Jettys, Bimini Twist). This is the casual sister restaurants in the chain, in Legacy Place, with cool bamboo and tiki-like decor and loop of surfers chasing monster waves running constantly on their screens." - Palm Beach Post
5) Clam Chowder at Spodos Oyster Bar- "Always a favorite, a bowl is a meal, especially with the free bread and garlic dip they put on the table. $6.95 for a meal-sized bowl." -Palm Beach Post.