DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
1) Cafe Bistro at Nordstrom- "Tucked inside the upper floor of Nord-stroms in The Gardens Mall, this is a swell retreat from everything mall-ish. Good entrees, and nice lunches (love their chicken salad) at non-nordstrom prices. Read that: you don't have to shop here to eat here." -Palm Beach Post.
2) Gelato Grotto- " Once you learn your way around Legacy Place, you'll hit Grotto. With freshly made, intensely flavored gelati spread out in such an enticing display, you'll be hard-pressed to choose only one. ( but you can get a teeny tasting of any to help you narrow the choice)." -Palm Beach Post.
3) The Cafe at Mother Natures Pantry- "The blenders and country-store type area, stocked with supplements and vitamins and more, give it away. This is a natural nutrition store first and foremost, but the salads look great, smoothies are made from everything fresh, and if you're a grass-juice drinker, here's your spot." -Palm Beach Post.
4) The Boulevard Deli- "A political reporter turned us on to this neighborhood cafe that's been in publix plaza at Military Trail for 19 years. It has a cast of regulars who clean our their bakery case full of housemade muffins almost completely every morning. American breakfasts and lunches are so reasonable, you can work your way through both menus without breaking the bank." -Palm Beach Post.
5) Mamma Leones- "Among all the gourmet pizza joints and fancy schmancy Italians, here's homestyle cooking- meatballs and spaghetti, baked ziti, chianti, and garlic bread. Comfort food, in other words. It's in the Shoppes on the Green south of the turnpike entrance. Its small- all the better for a family meal." -Palm Beach Post.