DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
1) Capital Grille "The newest on PGA, it's a classical steakhouse, with classic dark wood interior and a few animal mounts on the walls. Steaks are Flintstone portion-size, so go with friends. Don't miss the bar, where you could, if you choose, make a meal from their lobsterladen mac and cheese." -Palm Beach Post.
2) Bice Bistro "Open a few months, it's the more casual concept from this fine Italian that also has a branch in Palm Beach. They do a number of things well, including hospitality and anti-pasto, but we think pastas are the star dishes here" -Palm Beach Post.
3) Pizza Fusion "Pizza Fusion has organic pizza toppings, organic beers, natural sodas and more in their award-winning-all-green-design shop in Midtown. They're tucked way, look for them behind Saito's Japanese Steak House." -Palm Beach Post.
4) Ironwood Grille at PGA national Resort "Take away all the impressions you have of hotel food. At the new American Regional at PGA National Resort, the creative chef is using organics, sustainable foods, and local products whenever possible." -Palm Beach Post.
5) Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza "This is a chain of coal-fired restaurants where the pizzas always well-done. We like the salad- easily split among three with an order of coal-oven baked wings or one of their gourmet pies." -Palm Beach Post.