DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
1) Paddy Macs "A more convivial host you won't find than Ken Wade, the real deal, from old Erie. The pie is comfort food, and it comes with an always crisp salad that features- what else?- a shamrock-shaped crouton. Nice touch." -Palm Beach Post.
2) Cafe Chardonnay's Intimate Meals "The creative, new American menu is paired with great wines off the list that owner Grank Eucalitto has been putting together since 1986. This is a class act. Eat at the wine bar or out side in the plant-enclosed patio." -Palm Beach Post.
3) Panama Hattie's Sunset "Nothing says Florida more than a fruity cocktail and fish sandwich along the docks on the Intracoastal watching the sun set. Hattie's has longevity: It's been along the boulevard for almost 20 years. They must be doing something right." -Palm Beach Post.
4) Sun Hai Tokyos Chinese Food "This is old, old school Chinese. You'll think you've tripped a time machine cord walking in; its stuck in the 60s, thankfully. There's comfort in the familiar and fun- ask for restaurant owner Johnny, who remembers what you drink and what you eat. Special requests? -No Problem!" -Palm Beach Post.
5) Spotos Oyster Bar "One of the first to take a chance on a new area of PGA, John Spoto opened the second of his popular oyster bars here in 1998, with the Blue Point Lounge attached. It's still polular for a variety of oysters, clam chowder, and fish dishes. As for entertainment, we sit at the bar so we can watch the ice fall from the ceiling onto the oyster display." -Palm Beach Post.