DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
1) The Piano Bar at Seasons 52 " A retro fun to hear lounge-type tunes from the piano inside the barkeep area. Everyone seated around it gets equal view- and there are booths for dining on its perimeter as well." -Palm Beach Post.
2) The Grape "The Grape is a unique wine and tapas bar in Downtown at the Gardens. Order a glass or a mini-flight, you might learn a little about wines along the way. If so, you can buy a bottle next door at their retail shop." -Palm Beach Post.
3) The Floating Bar at the Waterway Cafe "If you're a fan of beer barges at SunFest, you'll be at home here. Drinks don't cost a mortgage and there are tons of happy people to meet up with at the happy hours". -Palm Beach Post.
4) The Strip House Lounge "Arguably the sexiest restaurant in town- maybe the county. The bar lighting, and black and white photos linging the crimson walls of tastefully erotic strippers, actresses and dancers gives it a 40s kind of club feel. Food and drinks, however, are modern." -Palm Beach Post
5) The Bar at the Aqua Grill "Another eye-appealing design, this bar has a nautical theme: The ship-like entrance with railing and teak fishnet curtains, brass and glass and azure accents will make you think your cruising right along the briny blue. The bartender here knows his stuff." -Palm Beach Post.